Terms & Conditions
1. Prices quoted include bus parking, highway tolls, driver swap and taxes.
2. Payment by PayPal or by Bank transfer.
3. The booking fee of 50% when the booking is confirmed.
4. The balance is payable 15 days before the actual wedding date.
5. Should you wish to cancel your order you must do so by email, quoting your wedding date as the reference number.
6. Algarve Wedding Cars and it’s chauffeurs have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat either to the chauffer, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
7. Algarve Wedding Cars makes every effort to supply the vehicle requested by the client, however, in certain circumstances the chosen vehicle may not be available due to circumstances out of our control. In these cases we will endeavour to supply the best alternative vehicle available. If no acceptable alternative can be found, compensation will be limited to the full refund of the hire charged.
8. Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances out of our control.
9. All cars are cleaned prior to the wedding date, but Algarve Wedding Cars do not accept any responsibility for changes in the vehicles appearance caused by the weather or terrain during the period, although every effort will be made to present the car in its best possible condition.
10. Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior or exterior of the vehicle available to them and will be invoiced accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate the vehicle to its pre-hire condition.
11. The standard hire period is up to 3 hours from the time we arrive at the collection address to the time we leave the reception venue. If you feel you would like additional time, this can be arranged for a supplementary charge.